Amon G. Carter Jr. Exhibits Hall
Fort Worth, Texas
November 1 – 2, 2019
Venue: Amon G. Carter Jr. Exhibits Hall “Round Up Inn” (Will Rogers Memorial Center)
3401 West Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth
*See map below for weekend event locations.
Friday, November 1
- 6:30-9:00 PM: Exclusive Preview Party @ Amon Carter Jr. Exhibits Hall Round Up Inn – cocktails, food stations, live music (cocktail attire)
Saturday, November 2
- 9:00-10:00 AM: Artist Poster Signing Event @ Amon Carter Jr. Exhibits Hall Atrium – meet the artists, posters/books/catalogs available (free public event)
- 9:00 AM-Noon, 2:00-4:00 PM: Art Exhibit open for viewing @ Amon Carter Jr. Exhibits Hall Round Up Inn (general admission exhibit tickets available, info below)
- 10:30-11:30 AM: Artist Demos/Presentations @ Amon Carter Jr. Exhibits Hall Atrium, National Cowgirl Museum, Cattle Raisers Museum, Sid Richardson Museum (free public events)
- 12:30 PM: Celebratory Awards Luncheon, @ Amon Carter Jr. Exhibit Hall Round Up Inn (nice casual attire)
- 2:00-4:00 PM: Artist Demos/Presentations @ Amon Carter Jr. Exhibits Hall Atrium, National Cowgirl Museum, Cattle Raisers Museum, Sid Richardson Museum (free public events)
- 6:00-9:00 PM: Fixed Price Art Sale @ Amon Carter Jr. Exhibits Hall Round Up Inn – cocktails, food stations, live music (black tie optional attire)
STAY CONNECTED: Receive updates by joining our newsletter membership HERE.
GENERAL EXHIBIT TICKET (Available at the door)
Saturday 9 AM – Noon, 2 – 4 PM
Adults – $10
Children (6-12) – $5
Children 5 and under free
Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth
Event room block rate sold out, but you can still make reservations at regular rates and utilize the complimentary shuttle to show events Friday-Saturday.
Call Marriott reservations directly at 1-800-468-3571
RULES OF SALE
Each person purchasing a ticket for the sale will receive a ballot book containing one ballot for each art piece in the exhibition. Each ballot book will have a serial number, which is registered only to the purchaser of that specific ballot book. For each artwork you wish to purchase, write your name on the ballot that matches the number on the ballot box next to the artwork, and insert the slip into that box. The Item # on the ballot and the Item # on the ballot box must match. At the designated times (see below) ballots will be randomly drawn and names posted. The purchaser confirms the sale by claiming and signing the sales receipt from the Gallery Assistant. The name on the winning ballot must match the name of the person claiming the sales receipt. Once confirmed, the Gallery Assistant will write SOLD next to the purchaser’s name. For sculptures with multiple castings available, the first name drawn will receive the work on display. Additional names will be drawn for remaining castings available.
PROXY BID AGREEMENT
If you are unable to attend the show, but would like the opportunity to purchase art, download, fill out and submit Proxy Bid Form according to instructions.